Info & Rules
- Contact me about your commission (see top of page for contact details).
- I’ll get back to you with some questions about what you’re looking for and then a final quote and timeframe
- If you accept the price and timeframe, make your first payment to secure your slot, then I will start with the commission when the agreed time arrives.
- Please provide me with reference photos if you want a certain pose or character.
- Commissioned artworks are for personal use. Contact me for commercial use.
- Please be patient as I may take longer depending on the list of commissions I have at the same time, how complicated the commission is etc. I will send you work in progress pictures as I work.
- I will reject commissions that I’m not comfortable with.
- Please do not remove my signature /watermark when sharing the work online.
- I will post the finished artwork on my social media and as example work for my commission listings.
- Please credit me where possible by linking to my Instagram, Twitter or here when sharing my work online.
Making changesI will keep you updated with each step of the drawing process and will only continue after getting your approval to do so. Afterwards, any major changes will cost extra depending on the situation
Full refund if I have not started working on your commission and it’s a month before our agreed start date
Partical refunds possible depending on the situation
Below is a list of commissions that I provide and their prices! Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on my Instagram account if you would like to commission me or for more information.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact me and I’ll see what I can do!
Painterly Anime Style
Semi Realistic Anime Style
Custom Emote Commission
Character Reference Sheet
For character sheet commission, factors that can affect the final price:
- The complexity of the design
- How symmetric your character is
- Number of figures
- Type of finish (flat colours, cell-shaded or full colour)
- If you have a drawn version of your character; how many references you provide me to work with; how detailed your description of your character is etc
- how customised you want your reference sheet to be
- Is it for personal or commercial use